We have the following open positions in our Los Angeles Office at this time:
The Systems Engineer’s responsibilities include daily analysis, installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, and third tier support of all systems relating to technology for The Firm. Other responsibilities maintaining procedures, documentation, and best practices assisting other IT Team Members with ensuring system health and integrity, including, but not limited to:
- Maintain and administer objects, group policies and scripts in a multi-site Active Directory domain.
- Monitor e-mail flow, virus and spam systems for proper operation, or to handle exceptions.
- Help develop/implement policies and procedures to protect network from intrusion.
- Administer Software Deployment including application packaging.
- Help create and maintain desktop images using Microsoft configuration manager.
- Prepare/Document/Test systems for disaster recovery.
- Manage, configure and maintain SAN environments in multiple data centers.
- Maintain and monitor system alerting and performance monitoring systems.
- Manage and maintain multiple data centers including all considerations for power management, environmental changes, and cabling.
- Manage and maintain Citrix XenApp and Netscaler environment.
- Configure and document procedures of mobile device management platforms for the support team.
- Create, maintain and assist other members of the IT Department with the following:
- LAN/WAN Resource Lists
- Server/Network Hardware Inventory
- Change management summary
- Operational Guidelines
- Creating/updating knowledge base articles
- LAN/WAN Topology
- Configuration Information
- Weekly/Monthly Auditing Logs
- Other documentation as needed
Our ideal candidate would have substantial hands-on network support experience in at least one major networked Windows server computing environment preferred. A four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
To apply, please submit resumes to: email@example.com
The Billing Clerk is responsible for performing all functions related to processing and mailing the firm’s client invoices. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting with entering and/or modifying time entries using either Elite or DTE, loading cost entries onto client files, creating invoices according to partner specifications, sending invoices to clients either by mail or electronically and a wide variety of other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Our ideal candidate would have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred. 1-2 years prior experience working in an accounting department of a law firm, a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize work assignments in order to meet deadlines. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, Outlook, Word, PC Docs, DTE and Elite a plus.
To apply, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age and physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.