Cox, Castle & Nicholson Partners Named To 2018 Who's Who Legal Directory
LOS ANGELES – (Nov. 7, 2018) – Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP, a preeminent full-service law firm focused on real estate in the United States, today announced that six of its partners are listed in the 2018 Who’s Who Legal, a leading directory of more than 24,000 of the world’s foremost private-practice lawyers from more than 150 national jurisdictions. Two of the six partners also were named Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders Global Elite, a recognition bestowed upon to only 12 attorneys in North America. Nominees are selected based upon a comprehensive, rigorous and independent research process which includes a survey of notable private-practice lawyers, as well as general counsel, experts and other market sources.
CCN partners were recognized across three practice areas:
- Partners Ira Waldman and Adam Weissburg were named to Who’s Who Legal Real Estate. They also earned the prestigious Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders Global Elite title for their vast expertise and experience advising some of the world’s most significant and cutting-edge legal matters, as well as their ability to innovate, inspire and go above and beyond for their clients.
- Waldman was selected for his extensive knowledge and experience across the real estate industry, ranging from workouts to lender remedies. Weissburg was honored for his valuable market knowledge in all facets of real estate finance.
- Matt Wyman also was listed in Who’s Who Legal Real Estate for his more 30 years of experience planning, forming and implementing all types of real estate joint ventures.
- Partners Anne Mudge and Michael Zischke were named to Who’s Who Legal Environment. Mudge is recognized for her intricate knowledge of permitting matters and experience advising clients in major land development and energy projects. Zischke was named to the directory for his extensive knowledge with California Environmental Quality Act litigation and compliance.
- Partner Robert Campbell was named to Who’s Who Legal Construction. His practice focuses on the efficient resolution of construction claim disputes, primarily on behalf of owners and contractors.
“We are very proud of our partners whose best-in-class legal counsel is commended by both peers and clients,” said Mario Camara, senior partner on Cox, Castle & Nicholson’s management committee. “Their inclusion in this select directory underscores our firm’s position as a preeminent source for real estate industry professionals and demonstrates our continuous commitment to providing our high-performing clients superior legal service across the real estate spectrum.”
All six partners have previously appeared on Who’s Who Legal. Notably, Waldman was a two-time Who’s Who Legal Real Estate Lawyer of the Year Award winner in 2015 and 2016. The designation recognizes individuals who perform exceptionally well in an independent assessment of the world’s top lawyers.
About Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
Celebrating 50 years of real estate excellence in 2018, Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP delivers strategic legal counsel and services to developers, public agencies, energy companies, lenders, investors, joint ventures, pension funds, landlords, tenants, corporations, high-net-worth individuals and others in the management of their complex real estate, business and litigation challenges. Founded in 1968, the firm has more than 130 attorneys in offices in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.coxcastle.com. Follow the firm on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.